Wabash print fabrics, popularized by the J.L. Stifel and Sons company in the early 20th century, are workwear stalwarts despite only about 30 years of production.
The vent hole work shirt was designed by the American brand Powr-House in the 1940-1950s. It aims to increase the airflow, let the operator feel drier. With the advent of new quick-drying technology fabrics, this old-fashioned design only appeared as a retro symbol.
* 9oz Denim cloth, 100% Cotton
* Wabash is pure Indigo dye. When wearing this garment for the first time is it possible if worn over something like a white T-Shirt that some blue dye transference will happen. This will gradually stop after a few washes.
* Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Iron or tumble dry on low.
* Model Billy is height 5′ 10″/ 178cm, weighs 159lbs/ 72.5kg, wears a size M/38
1. Please strictly follow the size chart to select the size. Do not select directly according to your habits.
2. The size may have 2-3 cm differs due to manual measurement. Please note when you measure.
** If you are still confused, you can contact the customer service to help you choose the size. **
Bronson was found in 2012, American fashion of the old era is our inspiration. We focus on classic styles, and we devote ourselves to making high-quality products that can be worn and used decently even though time goes by, which is what drives us to build a brand
Please carefully read the size guide before purchase! Different products have different size guides.
If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
Mostly, We will ship your orders in 1-3 working days.
Logistics may delay due to holidays, bad weather, or other force majeure factors.
If the delivery date is coming, but you haven’t received the item, contact us to extend the time of receipt.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
When you receive the goods, please check immediately whether it matches your order. If you want to exchange the items received, you must contact us in 7 days after the receipt of your order.
Any questions please contact us first! We will give you a satisfactory response within 48 hours.